While shopping for the Holidays / Christmas it can be hard to find gifts for your multiracial, mixed, biracial, multicultural child. Especially in main stream big box stores like Walmart and Target.
So why not Shop Small?
We did the leg work for you and found the…
The ULTIMATE Gift Guide for Mixed Kids- SMALL BUSINESS Edition
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running. All opinions are my own. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
- Happy Hair Written & Illustrated by Mechal Renee Roe
- Queens of Africa Black Doll-Nneka
- Kids Gift Set by Hot Head Thermal Hair Care
- Mixed Kid Tee by TheMixedMama *multiple colors*
- My Kinda Thing Dolls on Etsy
- My life as an School Boy Doll by Madame Alexander
- My Natural Doll-Keleshe by RunwayCurls (18″)
- Izzy and Liz Beauty plus Brains Personalized Plate
- Handmade Eco-Friendly Happy Hair Doll by Happy Hair Shop
- Mixed Baby Onesie Romper by TheMixedMama *multiple colors*
- Kennedy by Naturally Perfect Dolls
- Kimono Romper – Kente By Mixed Up Clothing
- Naturally Perfect’s: I am Naturally Perfect Pack with T Shirt and Affirmation Book
- Mixed Baby Binkie By TheMixedMama
- Honey A Curly Girls United Doll by Brown Eyed Dolls
These are the things we are loving right now. All of them can be found at their respective links or can all be viewed… PLUS MORE… over at…
I will be doing a few more in this series soon. Look for…
The ULTIMATE Gift Guide for Mixed Kids – Boy Edition & Main Stream Edition.
Which one is your favorite? Do you plan on buying small for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!