Mixed/multicultural/multiracial hair takes a unique set of products to properly take care of and style.
Through various trials and tribulations I have learned what works for us and what doesn’t. Keep in mind that your kids hair texture may be different and what works for us may not work for you. I have used these products below and love them. I will give my more in depth opinion and descriptions of them in the near future.
1. Conair Detangling Shower Comb: You can purchase here.
2. Lusti Organics Olive Oil Hair Sheen Spray: It can be bought here.
3. Simply Shea Curl Stretch Cream: You can get here.
4. Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue: You can view here.
5. Goody Classic Black Rubberbands: Can be purchased here.
6. Mixed Boar Hair Brush: You can buy here. This is one of those items that the brand doesn’t really matter though.
7. Palmer’s Coconut Hair Milk: Can be viewed here.
9. Hollywood Beauty Hair Cholesterol: You can pick up here.
10. Organic Root Stimular Hair Lotion: This can be found here.
And because I just couldn’t narrow it down to only 10 items… here is a bonus item (aren’t you lucky ;p )!!
11. Blue Magic Edge Control: This bonus item is here.
I will be doing a follow up posts soon explaining how I use these items. Let me know below which one you are most curious about? Which one should I do first?
Thanks for reading!!
~Nicholette aka TheMixedMama
Haven’t signed up yet for your FREE “Mixed Kids Rule” printable and ACCESS to our online Multicultural community? Why not? Do so below!
Join our Awesome Community!
Need a graphic designed? New logo? SEO Help? Then you NEED to check out Fiverr.